How to keep Electric Yellow Cichlids.

True dat sister. I work with them. They are offended when they don't get a $20 an hour raise after two days on the job. They're offended when you get on them to work. Most of them come from single parent homes and Mommy always told them how special they are. Guess what ? None of us are special. It's called work because that's what it is . . . WORK. We don't do it because it's fun, we do it to live. When I got my first job I was so proud. I told my Dad. Guess what he said? He said "don't come home and tell me you got fired". That was it. He grew up in the Depression. Maybe we need another one of those. Now I'll come down off my soapbox.

True dat sister. I work with them. They are offended when they don't get a $20 an hour raise after two days on the job. They're offended when you get on them to work. Most of them come from single parent homes and Mommy always told them how special they are. Guess what ? None of us are special. It's called work because that's what it is . . . WORK. We don't do it because it's fun, we do it to live. When I got my first job I was so proud. I told my Dad. Guess what he said? He said "don't come home and tell me you got fired". That was it. He grew up in the Depression. Maybe we need another one of those. Now I'll come down off my soapbox.
So true, so true. If. You don’t work then you don’t eat!

I have always wanted a big tank. (I have so envied “The King Of DIYs’ 2000 gallon Arowana tank. So clutch!) And I have always wanted a Cichlid tank. So hopefully soon, I will get a big tank. (I just have to figure out where to put it!) :p

First step. Get the tank. Just seeing it there with nothing going on will drive you nuts. You will scheme and hatch plans to get it up and running. Just get that glass box and set it on the floor next to your bed.

I literally could not wait when I got my 10 gallon tank to build it up, I can’t imagine what a huge tank would feel like! :D

Most reactions

Back