How to get rid of hydra?

OMG_FL

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 18, 2023
Messages
137
Reaction score
203
Points
43
Location
Sri lanka
There are a ton of white coloured spots in my tank
Most of them are sticked inside the glass of the tank and some of them are on plants and driftwood
When I look closer I can see there are lot of tree like things in a single spots
When I did some research I found out about hydra
I think those spots are groups of hydras
Please tell me how to get rid of them
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230902_151503197.webp
    PXL_20230902_151503197.webp
    191 KB · Views: 110
  • PXL_20230902_151518766.webp
    PXL_20230902_151518766.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 103
Fenbendazole (Safeguard or Panacur dog dewormer) available at petco, petsmart,etc. Dose at 0.1 gram per 10 gallons. Kills them all overnight and does not hurt anything else in the tank.
 
Can't tell anything from the pictures.

Do they have tentacles?
If not, they aren't hydra. Hydra look like small brown, green or cream coloured sea anemones.
 
Can't tell anything from the pictures.

Do they have tentacles?
If not, they aren't hydra. Hydra look like small brown, green or cream coloured sea anemones.
They're really small so it's really hard to take better pics
But I'll try though
 

Most reactions

Back
Top