How to delete your account.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh pleeease, give me another chance :^) I love this forum. I wanted to delete my account because I thought you guys were being mean, but really it was my fault. I know that now, so please please please can I stay :^)

Ahem...

Attachments

• c00cc3b9e6d25ff3567777502d6db007--funny-pics-funny-stuff.jpg
    c00cc3b9e6d25ff3567777502d6db007--funny-pics-funny-stuff.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 29
mods should step in at this point...but we all know chances are they wont

or ill get it in the neck for this post.
To be fair on the mods it's a damn hard line to walk.

If they banned everyone that disagreed with the hive mind here then most of us would get banned at one point or another.

Also I can think of at least a couple of other members who started out very similar and have since listened, taken advice and are now working really hard to do things correctly. Some people take longer to learn than others and I think it's good to try and give people as much as a chance as possible.

Having someone with no real experience giving "advice" can be bad for the forum I admit but that's down to everyone else to make sure the right advice is being given. I strongly disagree with a couple of very active and otherwise well respected members on this forum about a few things but I would hate to see them or myself banned just because we had different ways of doing things.

To be fair on the mods it's a damn hard line to walk.

If they banned everyone that disagreed with the hive mind here then most of us would get banned at one point or another.

Also I can think of at least a couple of other members who started out very similar and have since listened, taken advice and are now working really hard to do things correctly. Some people take longer to learn than others and I think it's good to try and give people as much as a chance as possible.

Having someone with no real experience giving "advice" can be bad for the forum I admit but that's down to everyone else to make sure the right advice is being given. I strongly disagree with a couple of very active and otherwise well respected members on this forum about a few things but I would hate to see them or myself banned just because we had different ways of doing things.
Finally someone who understands, Finally.

Oh pleeease, give me another chance :^) I love this forum. I wanted to delete my account because I thought you guys were being mean, but really it was my fault. I know that now, so please please please can I stay :^)
I think you may have burnt too many bridges.

I, for one, am afraid to say that I will no longer assist you.

Your disrespect (announcing that you had me on ignore, telling me to go away etc) and generally going against all advice that I took time to give you...especially now with the current aquarium...was the last straw.

Stay or leave doesn't bother me in the slightest, but I will not help you. I am sorry but that is how I feel at this point in time after the way you have behaved over the last few weeks since arriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back