How to delete your account.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
now im not being nosey here and i wont carry this conversation on much longer

but have you got ADD/ADHD Autism or Aspergers?

just that would explain alot of things youve posted
I'm sorry but if the individual has any of those disorders and as much as I sympathise, that would be even more reason why they should not be on any forum without parental guidance.

If under 13 and they lied on the registration it endangers the website owner by virtue of they knowingly broke the COPPA rules and should anything bad happen to the individual through this website such as being stalked or groomed by PM that went badly wrong it would be the website owner who gets prosecuted under COPPA

You can lie about being over 13 but kids like this have little understanding of the implications involved or how to behave once on the website. And if the parents of kids like this one do not know what their kids are getting into online, well its high time that they did and confiscated their ability to get online. NO websites, not even social media, are sposed to have anyone under 13 years old using them, that is the whole ethos as to why COPPA exists.

He / she is not confirming anything at the moment.

If this thread continues to deteriorate then we will have no choice but to lock the thread.

As mentioned earlier, please be courteous.

@Ch4rlie

We have been courteous and patient and its been thrown back in our faces time after time on various threads....there is only so much that can be taken before things snap

Ignoring them would be unreasonable since they have participated in so many threads that would lose context if ignored

ill be leaving this forum shortly as there doesn't seem to be much pro-activity by the moderation team

if this is a COPPA Violation it should be addressed prominently

ill say my farewells now.

Bye my, kind of 'friends'. It has been an honour, you have all helped me out and I REALLY appreciate it. This forum has brought lots of good, from people saving my fishes life, all the way to fun competitions to participate in. I wish you all the best with your fish and tanks. I will leave when the FOTM is over. Fairwell :^)

ill be leaving this forum shortly as there doesn't seem to be much pro-activity by the moderation team

if this is a COPPA Violation it should be addressed prominently

ill say my farewells now.
Mods cannot ban...only Admins can and they aren't here currently

I won't delete my account now, I'll probably delete it after the FOTM contest. When that time comes how do I do it? Thankyou everyone for helping me, you all give great helpful advice. I'll probably make a fairwell thread when the time comes in a week or so. I just want to see what happens with the FOTM first. I think deleting my account would be the most hunane/responsible decision. Thankyou all.
I’ll miss you when you go. I’ve enjoyed your posts. You’re a nice, upbeat person. The best of luck in all & everywhere. 😘😘😘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back