Pufferpack

Fish Herder
Reaction score
...Houndog surprise... :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Attachments

• Coonhound.jpg
    Coonhound.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 96
I don't want to know where you got those pictures!!! :no: :no: maybe these men know something about it :saddam: :eek:sama:

Imagine it now.......a hunting dog that would have to was its paws before it went hunting......lol

Les

:lol: :hyper: :p ...my luck I'd just end up with a garbage hound that could figure out how to get the lids off the trash cans. :lol: :p :D

Come on baby, do the locomotion... :D :D :hyper:

Adds a whole new meaning to "rack em up" :p

Attachments

• bucksandwich.jpg
    bucksandwich.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 99
I just woke up the kids pondlady! :lol: :lol: Should put a warning up if your going to make me laugh that hard! :hyper: :hyper:

See the one in the middle? He doesn't look happy! :S
See the one at the "END"? He does!....(Ignorance is bliss they say!)
"OOPS!" he says.:*):*):*)

I remember seeing my uncles cows do that exact thing when I was a kid, except the one in front(on the bottom?) touched her nose to the electric fence, poor old bull that was last in the daisy chain, his tail went stiff and he let out a bellow and jumped off...well as soon as he did the poor young bull that had been middle man as it were went rigid and let out a bellow. As he was jumping down the old cow turned to look back at him...she never felt 1 bit of current and continued chewing her cud like nothing happened....funniest thing I ever saw... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that was some funny S**T there puffer. Guess its safe to say the ole girl had the last laugh huh......lol

Les

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back