FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

My hand slipped

Attachments

• BF3C712C-DBB7-42BC-8C65-F83E3C0E3085.jpeg
    BF3C712C-DBB7-42BC-8C65-F83E3C0E3085.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 43
View attachment 150883
This was him when he was a bit younger but this is the best picture. His tail is bigger now and more brightly orange. And his body has a bit more silver and blue. I named him Menma because when I first got him he looked like this
View attachment 150884
66AD246B-B4D9-4A58-9EE6-28F463EA9976.jpeg

This is my gay guppy he was the chosen one i kept because he once was a female but changes idk why and he wqs weaker so i kept him, died of fin rot :(

There is a global guppy overpopulation explosion. It is just as well that your male prefers not to breed. You can always adopt baby guppies.

BTW, your guppy looks 93.5% gay to me, not 92%.

You have made my boys so proud!
They thank you with wagging tails (as much as Rocky can, Frenchies don‘t have much of a tail) & slurpy kisses. ❤️❤️❤️
🌈🌈🌈🌈

and they got rid of my complaint post about jennys dogs rooting each other
Well. Colin, your deleted post was sent to me since I watch the thread. I just read it to my husband & he thought it was hilarious.

Never heard term rooting, but we get the picture. 😹😹😹

3D83F382-F8BD-4612-9EA5-F068EF8ECBFF.jpeg

I am returning Menma to his people. Look how excited they are to have their friend back (my face being there had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Nuh uh. They are totally excited about Menma. Not the idea of food.)

View attachment 150968
I am returning Menma to his people. Look how excited they are to have their friend back (my face being there had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Nuh uh. They are totally excited about Menma. Not the idea of food.)
Wow, you've got some gorgeous gups! That one with the long, pale blue fins is especially beautiful.

Wow, you've got some gorgeous gups! That one with the long, pale blue fins is especially beautiful.
Oh yeah! That one just finished their QT and has only been in the main tank a couple days. He has next appointment with the harem LMAOOO. His name is Lace.

A lot of the ones in the picture are the fry my ladies were already pregnant with from the store, all the ones I’ve specially bred are still in the juvenile tank and their colors haven’t popped in yet. Can’t wait though!

Most reactions

Back