Fishaholic
Reaction score
tank SETUP...119 bucks
bio penguin filter 27 bucks
aquarclar 70.....43 bucks
eheim classic...67 BUCKS AND 1O MORE FOR DELEIVERY
rena filter 58 bucks
uv sterilizer like 59 bucks
gravel and driftwood...35 bucks , borrowed some $ from gf but gf didnt want her money when i was gonna pay her..god , gfs r great :wub: so minus 35!
Lights.....70 bucks
stand....45 bucks(i made it)
plants 80 bucks
co2 system like 159 bucks
tank for co2 like 110 bucks :shout:
FLOuRISH..8 BUCKS
FISH MAYBE...60 BUCKS

WHEN U ADD IT UP...IS LIKE 1,000,000 BUCKS! :no:

Then dont add it up! :lol: I dont think I could cope with the shock if I sat down and went through my credit card bills.

Sam

Over the past 20 odd years I absolutely shudder to think :hyper: . So I don't.

i have well over 2000$ invested in it and i just started five mouths ago
tankpics571.jpg

tank SETUP...119 bucks
bio penguin filter 27 bucks
aquarclar 70.....43 bucks
eheim classic...67 BUCKS AND 1O MORE FOR DELEIVERY
rena filter 58 bucks
uv sterilizer like 59 bucks
gravel and driftwood...35 bucks , borrowed some $ from gf but gf didnt want her money when i was gonna pay her..god , gfs r great :wub: so minus 35!
Lights.....70 bucks
stand....45 bucks(i made it)
plants 80 bucks
co2 system like 159 bucks
tank for co2 like 110 bucks :shout:
FLOuRISH..8 BUCKS
FISH MAYBE...60 BUCKS

WHEN U ADD IT UP...IS LIKE 1,000,000 BUCKS! :no:
1000 Bucks, like is that about £500?.....Don't tell the wife but that'll just about cover my tank/cabinet and that was a compromise!

Then again, how much have I spent running two kids? well, actually....perhaps not that much...perhaps the fish do get the star treatment. SHUT THIS THREAD QUICk before someone sees it!!!!! :shout: :eek:

Over the past 9 years it would be hard to count it all up, think ur better off not knowing. but its all been worth while. :good:

Initially I spent a good chunk of change when I bought my tanks and equipment, but that was many moons ago. Now, my daily expenses are pretty cheep. If this is a hobby that you stick with, the costs over the long run are low. Assuming you don't get bitten by the MTS bug. ;)

1000 Bucks, like is that about £500?.....Don't tell the wife but that'll just about cover my tank/cabinet and that was a compromise!
$1,000,000 not 1000

$1000000 = £510,101

On fish, about 200 hundred dollars, 30g tank was given to me, and so was the 20g flat hex and so was the 2 10's and so was the 2.5 g. All I know is that if my mom made me pay back everything she bought me, I would be working as a vet until I am 80!LOL I crack myself up( not really).

All told. Over my roughly 15 years of keeping (I started actually buying my own stuff when I was about 12-13....I'm 23 now). I've probably spent a total of about $2,000.

Only problem??

I don't know where it's all gone!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back