How Many Sockets Do Your Tanks Need

No need to have them turned on either, saves unplugging when doing w/c.
 
I have a trailing dual socket - plugs off this go two ways
1 x 5 strip for hex with air pump (UGF) heater and lamp and another heater for betta tank.
1 x 3 way plus 1 x 5 way for main tank heater, lights, filter pump, CO2 solenoid, power head pump (for CO2) and blue leds that I no longer use.

I think that's it!

However my computer adapter is another story lol!
 
I put in 4 double sockets for my cichlid tank. however it also has my ps3, sky box, surround sound and tv. But the tank uses 4 plugs.

When my marine tank is running i will be putting in 4 double. Should only use 3 of them but im sure the other will get used over time. Easier to get them in before the tank goes in!
 
I only use one socket, all the equipment is wired into an algarde power centre.
 
I have one socket being used. But i have one of those night/day strip timers.
it has 4 main, 2 day and 2 night.
I am using 4 mains, heater, uv filter and 2 pumps
for the day, I have a 1x3 that has lights and co2 on it.
for night, 2 plugs- moonlights and air pump.
 
AWESOME HOW DOES THAT WORK?

The Algarde power centre is a brill bit of kit, you just wire in your heater, pump, filter and lights attatch a plug and away you go. It has two switches so you can turn off your filter and lights. They are about £7 ish. All the terminals inside are clearly marked its really easy. (even I wired mine up myself!!! lol)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top