How many or what you think

MVP

Reaction score
I have a 29 gallon tank right now i have 2 angel fish and a black shark sucker type im just wonderin how many more fish i could put in their for a nice community tank suggestions please. :D

Um, first I would have to say that you should find out exactly what the black shark type sucker thing is, because until you know for sure you won't know if it will turn out to be a fish eater or just something peaceful. And not to be a pain, but since I know someone else will ask this anyways, how tall is your tank? Angels need a tank that is at least 18 inches high so they aren't cramped, as their fins get very long. After we figure that out, I'm sure a million people will suggest something for your tank :thumbs:

Well, I'd still find out what kind it is, because almost every person on this board can tell a story about lfs not knowing what they're talking about and ending up with a fish that doesn't really do good in their tank. Sounds good for the angels though. From what I read in another post you can't really put anything small in the tank with the angels, like guppies or neons because the angels will eventually eat them... unless you don't care about that. I'm not really sure on what else could go in there.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back