How Long In A Snap Shut Bucket?

How long have they been there Mel? Is there a filter running in the box? Whats the temp? Run an airstone in there too to give more oxygen.
 
How long have they been there Mel? Is there a filter running in the box? Whats the temp? Run an airstone in there too to give more oxygen.

The temp was normal 24
I didn't bother with the airstone, I just got enough water into the new tank to get them in there - heated of course
I lost 3 female rainbows and 1 angel
The others are all fine thank goodness
Very strange how the female rainbows suffered the worst
 
I would put that down to stress more than anything else, sorry you lost some Mel, hopefully the others will settle quickly into their new home :)
 
I would put that down to stress more than anything else, sorry you lost some Mel, hopefully the others will settle quickly into their new home :)

My thoughts too hun
Bless em, they looked so shell shocked :(
I've just got the last of them in, now I have to rescape before filling to the top
Be back later with pics ;)
 
Sooo sorry about your losses, but at least you say the rest seem OK...
And YOU survived - quite an achievement with such a large tank transfer, lol.
Can't wait for the pics - bet it'll look lovely!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top