How Long Do You Quaratine New Fish For?

hollyp0p

Fish Herder
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Plymouth, UK
Just wondering what the average length of time is that people quaratine new arrivals for, my poor last batch of harleys due to a series of unfortunate events were probably about 5 weeks.....I was only aiming for 4, is that a bit extreme?
 
Some people quarantine. The majority don't due to no quarantine tank or lack of space etc.

I just chuck new fish and plants straight in and then dose Sterazin for the 15 day course. Never had a problem.

Andy
 
i've started after all manor of problems one after another after setting up my tank and adding fish over a month or so and the very last one that went in at the time caused too much hassle, so I've now taken to quarantining.
Just wondering how long for most diseases, it takes for them to show?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top