How Is Your Corner Tank Set Up?

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So that the spray bar pushes the water round the corners and bow front enough to make it back to the intake tube?

Mine isn't really doing its job properly

Spray bar is back right wall

Intake is back left wall

Detritus is getting stuck at front right corner and not making it back around the back right wall

Any ideas? Would 2 external filters work so there is a spray bar and an intake on each back wall or would they work against each other?
 
Trigon1.jpg


That is mine above. I dont use a spray-bar, and have the intake low and right in the back corner :)

My layout with the slate is different now, I have it piled up in the middle, but the filter placement has not changed!
 
Trigon1.jpg


That is mine above. I dont use a spray-bar, and have the intake low and right in the back corner :)

My layout with the slate is different now, I have it piled up in the middle, but the filter placement has not changed!


Cool what is your stocking, your sand looks very clean
 
Trigon1.jpg


That is mine above. I dont use a spray-bar, and have the intake low and right in the back corner :)

My layout with the slate is different now, I have it piled up in the middle, but the filter placement has not changed!


Cool what is your stocking, your sand looks very clean

That was the tank when it was first setup. The sand is a bit messier now, although my earth-eater keeps the sand turned over, so its still pretty good :)

1 - Senegal Bichir
1 - Geophagus Brasilienes
5 - Brilliant Rasbora
2 - Red eye tetra

I am going to get another Geophagus, Jujupari this time, to help with sand duties, then probabaly a couple of other larger fish, and then remove the Rasboras, and tetras. Although, I am moving house soon, so will wait till after the tank is re-settled in its new home before adding anything new!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top