How Is Everyone?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It's an slr but only a cheap one. There's some lovely gear out there but I can't afford any of it.

You'd be surprised though, it's often easier to get a decent pic with a normal digital cam than an slr, but when you get it right with the slr it does seem to add that shine you just don't get with a compact.

It's an slr but only a cheap one. There's some lovely gear out there but I can't afford any of it.

You'd be surprised though, it's often easier to get a decent pic with a normal digital cam than an slr, but when you get it right with the slr it does seem to add that shine you just don't get with a compact.

its true slrs just add a little bit morw umph lol id be utterly lost without my slr! I hope you enjoy your new cam lens :)

as for me right now im ill, and a bit run down :/

New lens, not cam. But thanks.

Not sure it'll get too much use being a fisheye but I do have ideas.

Just genral illness? That sucks. I blame society (but then I blame society for everything)

New lens, not cam. But thanks.

Not sure it'll get too much use being a fisheye but I do have ideas.

Just genral illness? That sucks. I blame society (but then I blame society for everything)

sorry i meant lens :sad: :fun: i think a macro is the next for me, shame about being expensive though

yes i blame society for this one =[ cant really talk right now, hurts too much

Yup, it's always down to society...

So I ordered it. Just have to wait now. But when it gets here I'll have

18-55mm
70-300mm
and the fish eye which amazingly just fits on the stock lens turning it into 4.5-13.75mm
apparently it also comes in 2 parts, and if you remove the ultra wide part it acts more like a macro... But then my 70-300 has a macro setting too.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back