How Does This Tank Work?

fishlover500

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My friend has a tank set up that he has had setup for a few years I think.

His tank has: a bala shark, a rainbow shark, 2 convicts, 2 jack dempseys.

HOW do these fish work together in his tank so well????!!!?!!!?
Oh, and it is a 30 gallon so it is over stocked.
 
Some people seem to think its ok to do this to fish and get away with it with no seen problems, however, its not recommended to try and do this and its to the detriment of the fish unfortunately - maybe he should be locked in a cupboard with 2 lions for 24hrs and see how he feels afterwards :lol;
 
My friend has a tank set up that he has had setup for a few years I think.

His tank has: a bala shark, a rainbow shark, 2 convicts, 2 jack dempseys.

HOW do these fish work together in his tank so well????!!!?!!!?
Oh, and it is a 30 gallon so it is over stocked.

i feel the main problem here is the fact that a Bala shrk is too big for a 30gallon tank, when its a fry!!!!!!! though the Rainbow may well, if it survives, just hide away and die of worry.
 
thing with set up's like this is they're a time bomb.... it may be fine for months even years, trust me, once day it will go wrong spectacularly!!
 
If I had to guess I'd say the fish don't have enough room to turn around in to kill one another.
 
My friend has a tank set up that he has had setup for a few years I think.

His tank has: a bala shark, a rainbow shark, 2 convicts, 2 jack dempseys.

HOW do these fish work together in his tank so well????!!!?!!!?
Oh, and it is a 30 gallon so it is over stocked.

I have a feeling this "FRIEND" is you. You say he has a bala shark in a 30 gallon, when you have two in a 30 gallon?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top