hensonc4098
Fish Herder
I have a 35L tank that when I can sell off my baby kribs I want to change to a heavily planted "jungle feel." I would like to have some Crystal Red Shrimp, maybe to breed, and some small tetras or something, maybe like rummynose or neons or something. I'd also looked at some marble hatchetfish which I liked the look of.
I have a fluval 1+ mature filter.
How many small tetra type fish could I have along with some crystal red shrimp?
It will be heavily planted with plants like an amazon sword, maybe cabomba, java fern, java moss?, phoenix moss, and a plant that I saw in P@H the other day that I don't know the name of
I also want to have a carpet of HC - I don't have CO2 so would I need to dose easycarbo?
I have drawn a sortof "plan" of what I would like which I will add as soon as I've taken a picture of it and uploaded on photobucket
Thanks
Claire
I have a fluval 1+ mature filter.
How many small tetra type fish could I have along with some crystal red shrimp?
It will be heavily planted with plants like an amazon sword, maybe cabomba, java fern, java moss?, phoenix moss, and a plant that I saw in P@H the other day that I don't know the name of
I have drawn a sortof "plan" of what I would like which I will add as soon as I've taken a picture of it and uploaded on photobucket
Thanks
Claire

um well some would say they'll be fine in 35L but i would want to give them a bit more space. 35L might be fine if the tank is filled with plants as it helps with the bio-filtration and they do love planted tanks. Oh also have your filter running at full speed as they like fast flowing water.







