How Do You Get Ranked?

Jessman said:
wow thanks for all the replies guys! gonna try work up to 50 to see if theres anything, if not 100 is the goal! ha

I just came across someone else's profile, with just over 50 posts, but who's rank is still "New Member".

the_lock_man said:
Personalisation of your rank happens to all members, not just mods, at 1250 posts.

The amount of posts required in order to personalise your rank has been increased from 1250 posts, I think you now need 2000 in order to edit it.

I cant edit mine anymore, lol

Livewire88 said:
Personalisation of your rank happens to all members, not just mods, at 1250 posts.

The amount of posts required in order to personalise your rank has been increased from 1250 posts, I think you now need 2000 in order to edit it.

Snatched from my grasp as I entered the home straight.. Live is SO unfair...

NeonBlueLeon said:

Something else to look forward to then...
TFF pizza party when you hit it LunarJetman!
Herm!
I'm closer than him. :p
2 pizza parties I guess. :D
I thought it was at 1200 but then passed it and was disappointed :( .
Oh well, only a couple more to go.

Shelster said:
Why change it though? Odd......

If you mean why was the number of post's increased in order to edit the rank.

I don't honestly know, but it was changed when the forum was updated a little while back.

Livewire88 said:

Apologies for the misinformation.

I think it's the new default on the current version of IP board and nobody changed it.

DrRob said:
I think it's the new default on the current version of IP board and nobody changed it.
SO if a default setting it could be changed back?

Theoretically, but what's wrong with the new number?

DrRob said:
Theoretically, but what's wrong with the new number?
I'm 980 odd away from it rather than just 230 odd!!
smile.png

You'd be able to do it very soon if it was set back to the original number!
smile.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back