How Do You Get Ranked?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jessman

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi :) I'm new here, been here for a few weeks. I was just wondering how many posts do you have to do to get a higher ranking? Obviously at the moment mine is a 'New Member', but does anyone know when that will change? do i have to be here for a certain amount of time or do I have to do so and so many posts? 
Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Jessman

It's a post count thing, but I don't know the thresholds. Posts in the General Chat section don't count towards your post count.

All of the above answers are correct.

Except the thing about Ducks.

Mine changed at 100 posts I believe.  I'm still a sprout here.  :)

It's changed for me at 100 and 1000 so not sure when the next one is. Also it seems mods can amend them, see TLM and Techen's above.

Wow I just realized I'm "Fish Crazy" and not "Fish Finatic."  I guess there's a change at 200.  :)

I think there's a change at 50, 100, 200 and thats all that I've gotten up to sorry. Also I think you get to personalize your rank at 1500 posts.

Personalisation of your rank happens to all members, not just mods, at 1250 posts.

the_lock_man said:
Personalisation of your rank happens to all members, not just mods, at 1250 posts.

Something else to look forward to then...

wow thanks for all the replies guys! gonna try work up to 50 to see if theres anything, if not 100 is the goal! ha

Lunar Jetman said:

lol, gives you a few posts to think what you're going to put then Lunar :D

Shelster said:

lol, gives you a few posts to think what you're going to put then Lunar
biggrin.png

That could be a whole new thread on its own. And indeed, should be. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back