How Do You Clean A Snail?

stephenmarki

New Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Okay, I hadn't noticed it until now but my snail is growing a LOT of algae on his shell and I want someone to tell me a safe way of cleaning the algae off of his shell... Can someone help me
 
Okay, I hadn't noticed it until now but my snail is growing a LOT of algae on his shell and I want someone to tell me a safe way of cleaning the algae off of his shell... Can someone help me

Pull it out and wipe away with a soft cloth. NO SOAP OR DETERGENT - use tank water to clean.
 
Okay, I hadn't noticed it until now but my snail is growing a LOT of algae on his shell and I want someone to tell me a safe way of cleaning the algae off of his shell... Can someone help me

WIPE IT WITH SOME FILTER FLOSS IT WORKS A TREAT
 
I would leave it alone. There's nothing wrong with algae growing on it's shell.
 
Get some shrimp or an Oto cat. I find mine riding around on my snail all the time. Fun to watch too, hehe :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top