How Do I Get Of Rid Of Fish That I Do Not Want?

Feather_Sword

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
US
I have three Black Skirt Tetras that a friend gave to me last November, and since I want to get new fish and plant my aquarium. Yet, the Tetras that I have are a little aggressive and since I'm thinking about getting some Paradise Gouramis, a few more Guppies, or some other fish that get a long together. So, how do I get rid of the Tetras if I do not have any friends or family that have fish, cannot ship fish out at this time, or may not be able to go to the only LFS I know near where I live.
 
I have three Black Skirt Tetras that a friend gave to me last November, and since I want to get new fish and plant my aquarium. Yet, the Tetras that I have are a little aggressive and since I'm thinking about getting some Paradise Gouramis, a few more Guppies, or some other fish that get a long together. So, how do I get rid of the Tetras if I do not have any friends or family that have fish, cannot ship fish out at this time, or may not be able to go to the only LFS I know near where I live.

Put 'em up for free on local classifieds or search LFS on google maps. Most stores will tak ethem for a small store credit, and they definitely should take them for free.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top