How Do I Aclimatise Fish

Jazzzz

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
833
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
turo, devon
Temp is same in the new tank as in the old

100% new water though so aclimatising the fish

so far I have added a bit of fresh water to the bag they are in floating in the new tank with their old water in
 
im guessing your moving fish from 1 tank to another

just do it as though you were adding new fish ie turn off the lights, float the bag in the water for 10 mins. open the bag and leave it floating, every 15 mins add some tank water then after about 40 mins let the fish free. leave the lights off for an hour or two

make sure new water is dechloinated
 
im guessing your moving fish from 1 tank to another

just do it as though you were adding new fish ie turn off the lights, float the bag in the water for 10 mins. open the bag and leave it floating, every 15 mins add some tank water then after about 40 mins let the fish free. leave the lights off for an hour or two

make sure new water is dechloinated

Made sure the water was declorinated

And before anyone yells they have there same old filter which I havent touched as well as a new one
 
I never bother from one tank to another, the temp is the same, the ph is the same, so I just net and plop.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top