How do baby fish.... fish?

Like I said, it's not worth my time. This has been the first time in years I even brought up my beliefs because of this very reason. Must be nice to be on the winning side where your worldviews go practically unchallenged in every sector of society and everything you believe in is almost universally agreed upon to be infallible truth.

Must. Be. Nice.

Why is there arguments over beliefs and religious views on a bloody fish forum anyway?
Some scouse fella with funny glasses once said something like "give peace a chance" or something...

*edited because I wrote "their" instead of "there" and it upset me deeply

Like I said, it's not worth my time. This has been the first time in years I even brought up my beliefs because of this very reason. Must be nice to be on the winning side where your worldviews go practically unchallenged in every sector of society and everything you believe in is almost universally agreed upon to be infallible truth.

Must. Be. Nice.
We don't have to talk about or agree on religion or worldview to talk about fish keeping :)

If there are any more posts mentioning religion, I shall lock this thread.

You have been warned!

To answer the actual question of this thread, it's instinct. Imagine if humans were born almost fully developed and already knew how to work a job, feed themselves, drive, pay taxes, ect. without having to actually learn any of it. That's how it works for many species, it's "pre-programmed" into their brains what they need to do and how to do it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back