Hooray! Dual Filtration!

reeeedfish

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I just had to express my excitment! I just installed a Tetra EX20 in my 20 gallon. It is now running with a Penguin 170. My tank is overstocked with 1 rope fish, 1 rhino pleco, 1 bristle nose pleco, 1 african butterfly fish and 3 bleeding heart tetras. I hope this evens out my over stocking. I am moving the rope fish, african butterfly fish, rhino pleco to a 55 in 1 month.
 
I'm running 2 filters right now but by accident. I bought a acquaclean 70 As a backup when I was having trouble with my Eheim 2215. I got the Canister working but I like the aqauclears waterfall sound. So I'm running both for now . It's good for fully stocked tanks. I keep South American Cichlids So more filtering the better.

Glad to see you are happy with your set up.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top