FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CassCats

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
2x Tank of the Month🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I am a bit shocked at the amount of poop. I just did a water change last night too D:

20200802_135027.jpg

I think Cheriko may even be a little offended.
20200802_135249.jpg

Is it a nerite? I was shocked at the amount of poop they produce when I had two. I swear they pooped so much more than my guppies, and every time I moved the driftwood they tended to sit on, it literally poured off of the wood.

What a stunning betta btw!

When I first out a snail in one of my tanks I was astounded by the amount of poo he was producing. The first 3 days he wouldn't move off of the catappa leaf I had in there and I was constantly cleaning the poo off of it. Only after eating the delicious biofilm off of all of my driftwood and leaves did he get going onto the glass.

Is it a nerite? I was shocked at the amount of poop they produce when I had two. I swear they pooped so much more than my guppies, and every time I moved the driftwood they tended to sit on, it literally poured off of the wood.

They really don’t poop that much. At least mine doesn’t. If you think that thing poops a lot @NCaquatics, you would not want to meet my Albino BNP! :rofl:

Yes a nerite lol
And thank you, the betta is Cheriko, my female koi betta
20200802_135259.jpg

When I first out a snail in one of my tanks I was astounded by the amount of poo he was producing. The first 3 days he wouldn't move off of the catappa leaf I had in there and I was constantly cleaning the poo off of it. Only after eating the delicious biofilm off of all of my driftwood and leaves did he get going onto the glass.
Snails love leaf litter, and then they poop it all out lol

They really don’t poop that much. At least mine doesn’t. If you think that thing poops a lot @NCaquatics, you would not want to meet my Albino BNP! :rofl:
My BN pleco doesn't even poop this much in one night! haha

Yes a nerite lol
And thank you, the betta is Cheriko, my female koi betta
View attachment 111497

Snails love leaf litter, and then they poop it all out lol

My BN pleco doesn't even poop this much in one night! haha
She makes me want a betta even more. Eventually, it will happen! Gotta get these guppies to stop churning babies out, then I can turn the 10 gallon into a betta heaven.

I got her off a local seller who imports in bulk and sells to locals... i paid $25 for her, marked low for being female
Wow, that's cheap! Here, it would cost me $30-$45 for a male.

Males were listed $35-60 depending on markings and tail type. Females $25.
The females and males look very similar.

For example, the betta in my profile picture (Ace) is a HellBoy betta. (Most likely Delta Tail)

He looks like a female, but he is actually a male. :dunno:

(Now I know mine is not a Plakat, he just looks like one)

The females and males look very similar.

For example, the betta in my profile picture (Ace) is a HellBoy betta. (Most likely Delta Tail)

He looks like a female, but he is actually a male. :dunno:

(Now I know mine is not a Plakat, he just looks like one)
I know and you know, but for some reason more value is placed on males haha

Most reactions

trending

Back