hmmm...

wackyone

Reaction score
I bought a small betta at wal-mart.
It's teal and it's name is willy. :D

congrats on your new betta. they are fantastic fish. I have 2 males and find myself sitting an watching them for hours ( 1 and work and 1 at home)

Congrats on the new betta - I'm sure you'll give him a good home and he'll be very happy.

Please understand that sometimes, because of the time difference between the USA and here, it takes some time to get a reply to posts. Also, most of us work during the day and come on here when we get back home. We now have a live time chat room, just click on chatroom at the top of the page, then on chat and you'll get connected. If there's anyone in the room at the same time as you, you can have an on line chat.

thank you all for your posts. :D

thanks gadazobe - i understand :)

i dont have one at the top of my page gad i know the chat room you mean but i am missing the little button i think. perhaos i need to refresh my browser or something.

no jamnoq, william closed it cause he said that the general forum and the chat page is basically the samething so he deleated the chat forum

Kev

I just want to say Congrats and thank you for saving that beatiful beta from that awful tiny cup! :D

May your cutie bring you happiness! :wub:

I wish more people will save them from that awful store! :angry:

Perhap you will save another one from that itty bitty awful cup? :p

Most reactions

Back