Hmm What To Choose

The-Wolf

Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species
Reaction score
ok I have a choice here (I knew it would hurt my wallet working in a LFS again)

As some of you know ! have 1 P.palmas palmas and 3 reedfish Erpetoichthys calabaricus
in my 82g tank
at work we have 1 P.senegalus + 1 albino P.senegalus
and 1 P.delhezi

I'm torn because I like all three :/
I don't think I can go for the P.delhezi as they can be intollerent of their own
so the question is which would you choose?

option
A P.senegalus
B albino P.senegalus

I would probably get both because I have a habit of overstocking :p

If you want a more natural looking fish, get the normal senegal, if you want something strange, get the albino :)

yes P.delhezis can be kept with other bichirs.I kept one with my P.p.pollis he drove the female crazy trying to mate with herit was quite the show.
However it does depend on the individual fish most of my bichirs get along just fine However i have had one with a bad attitude so bad he had his own tank,but these are the exceptions to the norm.
How big are the ropes?

Get all three!!!!!

Okay not really. I've been a fan of delhezi myself, but I have an albino senegalus, and I love him, and I have p senegalus, and I love them, and I want the delhezi at my lfs, but I don't want to overstock, so to finish up this run-on sentence, I would go with the delhezi (since you really can) but if not, the albino.

(*gasp for air*)

ps - how much are all of them out of curiousity??

Go delhezi! You can't fail to love the cute face and spikes :wub: Bah, we're going to end up with the same bichirs, aren't we :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back