Highland Cattle

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fremlin

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pictures from the local country park. It was a freezing cold, miserable wet day here in Scotland and I decide to go for a walk, mad!

DSC_0514.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

Lovely cattle and pics. We could never understand why we didn't see any in the Highlands on our holidays. I later realised that they take them higher up to keep cool in the summer. We have a herd near us, near Evesham. I always look at them as I drive by. :)

Nice coos.
One of my fav breeds of cattle.

awesome photos again!! seen some of your others including fish...can i ask what camera you use?

I have a Nikon D50 and a variety of lenses for it.

i loved highland cattle under that mop of hair i can imagine mischievous eyes

omg they are beautiful.

We live opposite farm land so always have cows at our front door, but we just have normal dairy cattle and red cattle here, but I have seen them on some properties around here.

Cows are my daughters favourites. She cant say many words yet, but as soon as she steps out the door its moooo moooo mooo. She is so cute.

Nice pics, Fremlin. I didn't know cattle had hair like that. They seem much more elegant than the animals we have here over in California. I just can't imagine those cows in a factory farm.

thanks for sharing

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back