High end Ritz guppies...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

So, $30,00 per 6 guppies. Which makes it $5.00 each guppy. Isn't that a bit much for mutt guppies?
Shipping was probably half the cost. But even so, yes. However no local shop had any better ones. The $2.49 each or 5 for $5 ones at Petco were almost as nice. I donā€™t know why more guppies arenā€™t available at either big box or small pet shops. I have seen some to die for ones online that cost lots, but will stick with the seven I have. all boys!

Shipping was probably half the cost. But even so, yes. However no local shop had any better ones. The $2.49 each or 5 for $5 ones at Petco were almost as nice. I donā€™t know why more guppies arenā€™t available at either big box or small pet shops. I have seen some to die for ones online that cost lots, but will stick with the seven I have. all boys!
Well, an all male tank can be nice to watch as well...

Yeah, my boys are gorgeous & I have no interest in baby fish. That said 3 peacock cichlids were found in the sump tank when I bought the big cabinet tank. I have them together in a 10 G. Getting bigger & very shy. Hide under the filter or inside a hallowed rock.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back