Hi!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

powdercoater

Reaction score
Hi, I'm PC, new to fishkeeping due to lockdown. I have a 56l with 8 guppies at present (mad little buggers!), just ws

Hello and welcome to the forum :hi:@Back in the fold is correct, guppies are a very good starting fish, I have several and they can handle a wider set of conditions than most fish not to mention they are cheaper. Post a picture of your tank when you get a chance. This is my hard water fancy guppy tank. I call it the LOTR castle tank and is a 29 gallon tall tank.

Attachments

• GEDC1311.JPG
    GEDC1311.JPG
    837.8 KB · Views: 63
Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around TFF! :fish:

Hello and welcome to the forum :hi:@Back in the fold is correct, guppies are a very good starting fish, I have several and they can handle a wider set of conditions than most fish not to mention they are cheaper. Post a picture of your tank when you get a chance. This is my hard water fancy guppy tank. I call it the LOTR castle tank and is a 29 gallon tall tank.
Awesome Tank!! I am a HUGE LOTR Fan!!

Same here, read the books back in the 70s when I was in the army and have been hooked ever since, have all the movies (extended versions)
I read the Hobbit when I was in Grammer School in the 70's and then the LOTR books when I was in Middle/High School in the 80's. I have all of the movies as well (extended version with the collectables... Gollum figurine, and the Gates of Gondor Argonath Stature Bookends, and others...)... Yep, I'm a geek!! And proud of it!! ;)

I have the original 4 books. It’s really cool how the spines all create a picture. :nod:

I have the original 4 books. It’s really cool how the spines all create a picture. :nod:
Have you read them? If not, you should... They are a little long, but so worth it...J.R.R. Tolkien is a genius.. My daughter did a report last year on one of the books when she was 14...and she Loved it!!

Have you read them? If not, you should... They are a little long, but so worth it...J.R.R. Tolkien is a genius.. My daughter did a report last year on one of the books when she was 14...and she Loved it!!
Nope, haven’t read them, lol.

My grandfather gave them to me. (I’ll make a thread and tag you when I do tomorrow, showing them off) :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back