Hi!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Nope, havenā€™t read them, lol.

My grandfather gave them to me. (Iā€™ll make a thread and tag you when I do tomorrow, showing them off) :)
So you must have some original editions, rather than some of those editions released after the movies came out! If so you are Very Lucky!!! I would love to see pictures!!

I read the Hobbit when I was in Grammer School in the 70's and then the LOTR books when I was in Middle/High School in the 80's. I have all of the movies as well (extended version with the collectables... Gollum figurine, and the Gates of Gondor Argonath Stature Bookends, and others...)... Yep, I'm a geek!! And proud of it!! ;)
I have all the books too, I have gollum figure, Aragorn figurine, Anduril and almost every character figurine.

Thanks for all the responses, I'll try to get some good shots of the tank and the guppies. They love whizzing about so much it's hard not to end up with photos of just an aquarium with a few blurs

Sorry this took so long, it was feeding time so excuse all the flakes, I'd just introduced some peppered corys as well - they've settled in nicely.
20200612_065910.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back