Hi There

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Conley

Reaction score
Hello there, have been keeping fish for about a year now, looking for advice upgrading my tank and learning more about this hobby I've become addicted to. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Welcome.
This place will keep you right they’re very helpful and knowledgeable. They keep us newbies honest.
Take a look over on seriouslyfish.com for species specific science led advice such as water temps, food, water hardness, water ph, plant preferences, minimum tank sizes reqd, tank mates etc. It really is the best available.
Ask questions on here because between them they know just about everything......or like me they’ll point you in the direction of seriouslyfish.com.
Have fun.

Welcome.
This place will keep you right they’re very helpful and knowledgeable. They keep us newbies honest.
Take a look over on seriouslyfish.com for species specific science led advice such as water temps, food, water hardness, water ph, plant preferences, minimum tank sizes reqd, tank mates etc. It really is the best available.
Ask questions on here because between them they know just about everything......or like me they’ll point you in the direction of seriouslyfish.com.
Have fun.
thank you

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back