hi, newbie here

cheesetoasty

Reaction score
:rolleyes: hi, joined a while ago but haven't posted, so wanted to say hi

iv'e only been keeping fish for about 6 months, but have found these forum's really helpfull
Can anyone tell me what you do with all your excess fish, mine just wont stop breeding,
(please see my free fish post) i dont want to give them to my lfs because they all stuff them in.
I know it sounds daft but after i've reared them i get very attached, and want them to go to a good home.
i started off with one tank and now i have 2 180 ltr tanks, i can't keep buying bigger tanks to keep them in, lol, stop laughing, is this how it starts?

any advice please?

sorry bout the repost, when i tried to post it gave me an error and said it hadn't posted so i retried, ooops

Ok no problem, posts are cleaned up now. have fun here and welcome to TFF

cheesetoasty said:
:rolleyes: hi, joined a while ago but haven't posted, so wanted to say hi

iv'e only been keeping fish for about 6 months, but have found these forum's really helpfull
Can anyone tell me what you do with all your excess fish, mine just wont stop breeding,
(please see my free fish post) i dont want to give them to my lfs because they all stuff them in.
I know it sounds daft but after i've reared them i get very attached, and want them to go to a good home.
i started off with one tank and now i have 2 180 ltr tanks, i can't keep buying bigger tanks to keep them in, lol, stop laughing, is this how it starts?

any advice please?
Its always fun getting your friends hooked to the hobby.maybe try getting them to start one up, so then you can always see how they are doing.man yLFS do make good homes for your fish, you just have to find one you can build a firm relationship with...look around, you'll find a place that will gladly buy them from you!

EDIT: Then again, more tanks are ALWAYS a good solution :shifty:

my mother lost her mind a LONG time ago! :whistle:

Most reactions

Back