Hi New To The Fourm

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Robaidh

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm new to the forum. Don't know a huge amount about fish but I'm keen to learn so any advice or tips is muchly apprechiated.

Thanks robaidh

Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of people willing to help if you need it.

Never been to Skye but my grandfather's parents were from there and I intend to get up there some time in the future! :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you learn everything you need to learn, and best of luck on your fish keeping adventures!

Thanks guys

Lunar Jetman said:
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of people willing to help if you need it.
Never been to Skye but my grandfather's parents were from there and I intend to get up there some time in the future! :)
Hi yeh get up here its lovely. That's when the weathers nice that is

welcomeani.gif

Do you have a tank now? 

This Old Spouse said:
welcomeani.gif

Do you have a tank now? 
hi yeh i do i have a corner tank 190 liter with a external filter and heater and air pump. pretty basic but its a start. 

This Old Spouse said:
Perfectly fine! Any fish?
Yeh I did but someone is coming to buy my last today few I have decided to get malawi chichlids. So doing a bit of a overhaul on my tank today once the have been collected.

What are you planning on doing to get it ready for Malawi Cichlids (changing substrate to sand or something similar?) Best of luck!

Most reactions

Back