Hi, my name is...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Kawonu

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kawonu and I'm a fishaholic. I only have four tanks at the moment but I can't resist the constant urge to get another one. My friends and family always look at me strange when I ramble on about the new fish or plants I just got. My kids have almost declared a "no new tank" rule in the house. Which only led to me swapping out an existing tank with a bigger one. Maybe they should have put a "no more gallons" rule instead. Anyways I have a 20L, the standard 55gal a 75 and 10gal quarantine tank. As I'm sure most will agree with me when I say, "I don't see a problem here."

Welcome to Fishaholics Anonymous. You're in good company as we have many fishaholics on these forums. We had one member from years ago that had over 20 tanks. And we have another member here with close to 15 tanks. Many of us have 4 or more tanks. We can't help you lick your problem of too many tanks, but we can commiserate together.

We have many knowledgeable and helpful members here to feed your addiction . Enjoy your stay at Tropical Fish Forums.

PS: We run 3 types of contests on our site...Fish of the Month, Tank of the Month, and Pet of the Month. I hope you will enter into the contests.

Welcome! I like your sense of humour :lol: so hope you do stick around and join in, and post photos of your tanks sometime! Fair warning mind, within a week of joining the forum I went from three to four tanks, so being around other fish nuts isn't likely to help with the MTS... but that's all part of the fun, right? ;)

Welcome to TFF! :fish::hi::fish:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Your not the only one with MTS, we are all infected with it! :crazy: :lol:

Hi, my name is Kawonu and I'm a fishaholic. I only have four tanks at the moment but I can't resist the constant urge to get another one. My friends and family always look at me strange when I ramble on about the new fish or plants I just got. My kids have almost declared a "no new tank" rule in the house. Which only led to me swapping out an existing tank with a bigger one. Maybe they should have put a "no more gallons" rule instead. Anyways I have a 20L, the standard 55gal a 75 and 10gal quarantine tank. As I'm sure most will agree with me when I say, "I don't see a problem here."
Tell em kids don’t make the rules unti they’re choosing your care home.

Welcome!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back