D Drooven New Member Joined Jun 12, 2018 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jun 12, 2018 #1 Hi everyone I'm David and I'm new to tapatalk and I'm friends to Sean Trollope. And here is my new and old tank set ups. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hi everyone I'm David and I'm new to tapatalk and I'm friends to Sean Trollope. And here is my new and old tank set ups. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Jun 12, 2018 #2 Hi and welcome to the forum In the top photo you have narrow Vallis and another plant. What is the other plant in the tank?
Hi and welcome to the forum In the top photo you have narrow Vallis and another plant. What is the other plant in the tank?
D Drooven New Member Joined Jun 12, 2018 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jun 12, 2018 #3 Colin_T said: Hi and welcome to the forum In the top photo you have narrow Vallis and another plant. What is the other plant in the tank? Click to expand... Hi. It's a moneywort plant. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Colin_T said: Hi and welcome to the forum In the top photo you have narrow Vallis and another plant. What is the other plant in the tank? Click to expand... Hi. It's a moneywort plant. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Fishmanic30 146 Gone Fishing Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Tank of the Month 🏆 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Sep 23, 2013 Messages 13,637 Reaction score 16,039 Points 113 Location Northeastern USA Jun 12, 2018 #4 The first take looks great. You should enter it in the Tank of the Month Contest.
Ash Paws Fish Fanatic Joined Jun 1, 2018 Messages 166 Reaction score 30 Points 28 Location the universe Jun 12, 2018 #5 Hi welcome to the forum! Your tanks look great, especially the one on top, its beautiful!
SeanTrollope Fish Addict Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 889 Reaction score 66 Points 28 Location ZA Jun 12, 2018 #6 Hi man. Tanks are looking good. Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk