heres my poochy!

BOD

Fish Herder
Reaction score
her names sapphire, and shes sooo cute, shes a greyhound and i got her for my birthday 6 years ago! :D
dog003.jpg

dog004.jpg

as you can see she moves her bed around... :rolleyes:

Oh she's lovely - is she a greyhound ?

yep i used to have 2 of them but sadly one passed away :-( , and now she is alone poor thing but shes finally comming round and acts more normal...we rescued 2 greyhounds but we bought her as a puppy for me! :D

She's gorgeous :wub: I have a particular soft spot for greyhounds, I'm hoping my next adoption will be a retired racer :)

thankies :wub: , yea greyhounds are really truely great pets, people are put off by there size but they are so loving and adorable, gentle giants as the saying goes, and contary to most peoples beliefs they dont need long + lots of walks they get tired really easily as they are only used to having short bursts of energy.....saffy though just had to be different, she has a very high metabloism or something that sounds like that and is very active and never puts on any weight at all no matter how much you feed her! pig~ :p

Yeah there are quite a few misconceptions about greyhounds out there. They are usually big couch potatoes indoors and very sweet and laid back. I lurk at a greyhound message board and am always drooling over pictures and stories... Someday I will have my own!

yay go for it, you wont regrett it... :thumbs:

oooh..he's just too sweet :wub: :wub:

Our best friends have a rescued greyhound and he's just the most gentle, peaceful dog ever! Thanks for sharing :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back