Here's Design #1 - What do you think about this Back Left Corner - Light Grey - 40+ gallon rock?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

pyralis101

Reaction score
For our first post, let me introduce our line of corner structures. To our knowledge these are first product in the market designed at 90 degree angles for the back corners of the tank.

Let us know if you like it, don't like, or we can improve on it.

This is a non-cave rock structure for the back left corner of the tank, in a light grey shale color.

Front Light Gray2.png

Angle Light Gray2.png

Top Light Gray2.png

To learn more about why we are posting, please view this thread. Thx

https://www.fishforums.net/threads/we-need-your-help-with-our-designs.470466/

Last edited:
oooh, i like it! the only thing i would change is the strange "stack " of shale under the slanted rock :)

It's a good idea.
I like the design, is it available in different sizes and colours?
i would think it is because you cannot find rocks of the same exact size and color :)

No it's not real rock. This explains what these structures are made of

oooh, i like it! the only thing i would change is the strange "stack " of shale under the slanted rock :)
It's funny you say that. I wasn't happy with that part during the design phase either. I'm interested to see if other members have the same feedback.

It's a good idea.
I like the design, is it available in different sizes and colours?
Each product line, like this "Back Left Corner Flush - sandstone - 40+ gallon" has 6 models, and each model has 3 sizes (40+ gallon, 75+ gallon, and 150+ gallon). So there are actually 18 models in each product line - in this case, the back left corner flush product line. We'll be posting all of the designs weekly to get your feedback.

i would think it is because you cannot find rocks of the same exact size and color :)
These are made with Resin (but feel just like real stone). Our designs are unique from resin products, because our textures are actually part of the rock (mixed with real rock). All the other resin products have the textures applied during the finishing/painting process. But as mentioned in my last post, there is a variety of sizes and colors (18 for this back left corner product line). We'll be posting a new one every week.

Last edited:
make sure the edges are rounded off so fish can't injure themselves on the "rocks".
So in the images we are uploading, the rocks appear very small in the tank. It's important to remember that these structures are very large in reality, so the tips just appear to be jagged or sharper. In reality, every design is made with the edges in mind. They aren't approved until every edge is blunt enough for the fish.

Great minds think alike :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back