Here's Design #2 - What do you think about this Back Flush - Limestone - 75+ gallon rock?

pyralis101

Reaction score
Here is a model from another product line. This is the back flush line - with caves. The design is created to perfectly fit tanks around 75 gallons. This one is in a limestone finish.

An important aspect of our designs is that cave openings and hiding spots are specifically made large enough for the type of fish in 75+ aquariums. I'm sure many of you have tried to find a cave your 6" tall angelfish can hide in or swim through. This product line meets that need as well.

Tell us what do you think! Do you love the design, how could we improve on it, our do you not like it at all?

Lime 75.jpg

lime 75 1.jpg

Lime 75 2.jpg

Also, we are hoping to receive more feedback on our first design posted. In case you missed it, here is the link:

https://www.fishforums.net/threads/...left-corner-light-grey-40-gallon-rock.470467/

To learn more about why we are posting, please see this thread. Thx

https://www.fishforums.net/threads/we-need-your-help-with-our-designs.470466/

Last edited:

madmark285

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Very nice.

A reminder, 75 gallon framed tanks have a top support bar in the middle of the tank ie: my 75g tank has two opening of ~22" x 17".

I prefer tanks with 18" depth so you can move hardscape away from the back wall and more in the middle. The fish have room to swim around the hardscape. I do not like the rock background on the market, they have a 2d look to them ie: no depth.

Mark

Sgooosh

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Very nice.

A reminder, 75 gallon framed tanks have a top support bar in the middle of the tank ie: my 75g tank has two opening of ~22" x 17".

I prefer tanks with 18" depth so you can move hardscape away from the back wall and more in the middle. The fish have room to swim around the hardscape. I do not like the rock background on the market, they have a 2d look to them ie: no depth.

Mark
agree with the middle stuff, and i hope to see less symmetrical stuff, idk why it seems so symmetrical at parts

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
I like it ... but to my eyes it’s not trill