Amberleaf
Fish Addict
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2009
- Messages
- 780
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
Okay, well, I was just looking at my tank and I have noticed that my population of about 20 small snails has suddenly exploded into, like, 100 huge ones.
They are EVERYWHERE!!!!
They're lined up on the tank walls, on the ornaments, and they are eating my plants!!!!
I heard that you can maybe put iceberg lettuce (or somethin') into the tank overnight, and in the morning just take it out and some of the snails will be on it....?
PLEASE HELP!!!! DX It's a 10-gallon tank, so I can't exactly strip it apart and just take out all of the snails, one by one.... Help.
They are EVERYWHERE!!!!
They're lined up on the tank walls, on the ornaments, and they are eating my plants!!!! I heard that you can maybe put iceberg lettuce (or somethin') into the tank overnight, and in the morning just take it out and some of the snails will be on it....?
PLEASE HELP!!!! DX It's a 10-gallon tank, so I can't exactly strip it apart and just take out all of the snails, one by one.... Help.








