Help?

ECCO_

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Davy Jones' Locker
Im going to be setting up my 55gallon and I wanted to know, what all rocks and stuff can you put in the tank. I saw someone put a brick even in there tank before.
Can you use rocks made of concrete or what?
THANKS-
 
Im going to be setting up my 55gallon and I wanted to know, what all rocks and stuff can you put in the tank. I saw someone put a brick even in there tank before.
Can you use rocks made of concrete or what?
THANKS-


pretty much any, but some effect the ph of the water (not sure which) so depending on what kind of fish you plan to have will determine that as well.
 
Im going to be setting up my 55gallon and I wanted to know, what all rocks and stuff can you put in the tank. I saw someone put a brick even in there tank before.
Can you use rocks made of concrete or what?
THANKS-


pretty much any, but some effect the ph of the water (not sure which) so depending on what kind of fish you plan to have will determine that as well.
Probley a community tank or cichids.
 
again it depends os what kind of chilids, africans like higher pj and south americans lower (i think)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top