Help!

abzorbd

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Kenosha Wisconsin
My silly cousin went to Petco today and apparently he felt compeled to buy me some fish. He knows that my favorite sport team is the San Jose Sharks. (hockey) He decided to get me some catfish that they were calling sharks at petco. They told him that they're peaceful and that's about all. I have no idea what I have here and anything that anyone could tell me would be greatly appreciated. What they are,what they eat, how big they get, compatability. Anything. Please. And thanks.

PictureorVideo011.jpg

PictureorVideo010.jpg

PictureorVideo009.jpg

PictureorVideo008.jpg

PictureorVideo007.jpg

PictureorVideo006.jpg

PictureorVideo005.jpg

PictureorVideo004.jpg

PictureorVideo003.jpg

PictureorVideo002.jpg

PictureorVideo001.jpg

100_0020.jpg

100_0012.jpg

100_0011.jpg

100_0009.jpg

100_0007.jpg

100_0004-2.jpg

100_0003.jpg
 
Looks like a Columbian Shark. They can grow to over foot long and are a predatory fish so they will eat anything they can get in their mouths so you may want to return them.
 
Thanks. Apparently the people at the local Petco like to lie to sell more fish. Suprising huh? Damn chain stores that are totaly geared for dogs but sell some fish and don't want to take care of them. I'm so mad at petco. They told him they were peaceful. Man. I'm bringing them back tomorrow. Thanks again.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top