help with profile

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
can i replace the thing that says like "fish crazy" with something else? i saw some people have other ones like retired moderator and other things

no you can't change it. they are automatically given to members and change as your posts increase in number.

Yeah so at 400 messages something will change where it used to say fish crazy or fish fanatic etc. I think at 700 you also go up as well. I hit fishaholic on my 400th message yesterday so you can look forward to that.

Can I change my location? It was supposed to say “north OF London” but this keyboard sticks.

You should be able to change your location - people do move after all. It's under account details.

Once upon a time you could personalise your status once you had enough posts. It was something like 1500 posts when I first joined. By the time I reached 1500 points it had been increased, then it was increased again so I never actually reached the target before the forum software changed so no-one could personalise it. Members who had personalised their status before the forum software changed kept their status but no-one else could personalise their status.

Once upon a time you could personalise your status once you had enough posts. It was something like 1500 posts when I first joined. By the time I reached 1500 points it had been increased, then it was increased again so I never actually reached the target before the forum software changed so no-one could personalise it. Members who had personalised their status before the forum software changed kept their status but no-one else could personalise their status.
wait @Essjay your name has a capital E now. Before you had a lower case. Did you just change it?

oh thats makes sense thx

wait @Essjay your name has a capital E now. Before you had a lower case. Did you just change it?

Yes, I did change it. Since my name hasn't really changed, it was OK'ed by the admins. It's still the same user name, spelled the same way, just a tiny difference which most members wouldn't have noticed, except the eagle eyed few :D

A lot of members automatically used the E anyway so I decided it was better if everyone wrote it the same way.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back