Help With Brand Of Aquarium

Blade118

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Uk-midlands
I just bought my 120l tank online, Everything great apart from there no instructions. This has wasted alot of my time, and i have looked for ages looking for there website. The make of the aquarium is "beta aquarium" but nothing comes up in my search, Any help with website?
thanks very much! :good:


EDIT!!!!!!!!- come to look at the picture, it says "Jinlong aquaruim" which is very sneaky, il contact buyer about this!
 
I just bought my 120l tank online, Everything great apart from there no instructions. This has wasted alot of my time, and i have looked for ages looking for there website. The make of the aquarium is "beta aquarium" but nothing comes up in my search, Any help with website?
thanks very much! :good:


EDIT!!!!!!!!- come to look at the picture, it says "Jinlong aquaruim" which is very sneaky, il contact buyer about this!


I had the same problem with my smaller fry tank is a "beta" and couldnt find anything at all online,
Sorry wish I could help you but the instructions on mine were not worth having :grr: :sad:
 
Perhaps its such a small company? ahh never mind then, Ive done it all, but wasted pretty much most of the day sorting it out making sure its all there, and would be nice with instructions!!
 
Perhaps its such a small company? ahh never mind then, Ive done it all, but wasted pretty much most of the day sorting it out making sure its all there, and would be nice with instructions!!


Hmm I did similar .. spent all day searching and came up with nothing, maybe someone else tho can help
All I can tell ya is it annoyed the hell out of me at the time but then the tank is rather good for what i want and the price it was at the time.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top