bye2.gif

bye2.gif

bye2.gif

bye2.gif

bye2.gif

bye2.gif

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP????

xXLeafeonXx said:
Then why didn't any of the baby shrimp die?
Now it seems the juvenile shrimp are affected. Can you answer the below for me?
We very much want to help, but we can't without really getting to the root of the problem first. We can't help you fix it until we know just what IT is.

tcamos said:
Is that why you don't think it's a cycling issue...because the babies seem unaffected?

There's always a reason and most of the time we can figure it out with the process of elimination. That's how I like to problem solve. Ground zero is cycling so we need to firmly eliminate that before we can consider other factors.

How long have they been that way and what method did you use to cycle the tank?

Well I just tested amd I cyled the tank with plants in and fish in and I place mature fitler media in the tank.

Okay. Then as this seems to happen along with water changes I guess the question is what's the difference between the water in the tank and the water being added? Temperature, pH, nitrate level, etc.

I found a half dead shrimp beside a molt
Although it was fine afterwards.

xXLeafeonXx said:
The temp is different 
The water you put in should be the same as what you take out, only clean (meaning without the nutrients). Can you post some photos? Not only of the shrimp and dead shrimp but of the tank in general.

Got anything closer and of actual shrimp?

No.I bought a blue pearl shrimp awhile back one died the other is berried.She molted with the eggs and now I have them in a container floating on top of the tank to match temp I change 75 water everyday is this okay?The babies are almost going to hatch.

That large of a water change really shouldn't be necessary but if it's working for you then I can't argue with that.

Most reactions

trending

Back