Help Please With Posting?

You mean mail it?
i've seen people mail them in a styrofoam box with the rocks wrapped in newspaper so they don't dry out. then overnight it.
 
You mean mail it?


LOL no he does mean post lol thats wot we call it here in sunny old uk :)


jen


lol yeah!

so does it just need wrapped in newspaper is that enough?
LOL I was just clarifying, as I'd like to help but don't know all the UK terms. At first I thought he/she meant posting on tff :)

I would make sure the newspapers are good and damp with aquarium water to keep everything moist :good:
Anyone else have any ideas on how to do this?
 
I'd wrap it in wet newspaper, then put it into ploy bags which should be sealed to keep in moisture.

The rock will probably need cured when it reaches its destination, but should still be alive, so nothing lost.

BTT :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top