Help On Decision Please?

The first link does not work...

The Aquaclear powerhead will work well for high-pressure applications (pushing or pulling water through somewhere that has high flow resistance) but isn't so great for general circulation :good:

Hydor's and Koralias are probibly the best to go for for in-tank flow. I like Aquarium System's Maxijets for pressureised aplications :nod:

HTH
Rabbut
 
hey!

the 1st link isn't working fo me, but the 2nd one is :)

i have that same powerhead, if not slightly larger i believe. I use mine for the under gravel filter; it works well i must say! you get a little flap to adjust the output flow of water, although as Rabbut said it is pressurized, but im sure you can mod a spraybar onto it? overall a nice powerhead imo :)
 
I have several of the AC power heads that I use to power large sponge filters. They move a lot of water so don't try to use them without something on the suction to protect the fish.
 
looking at the title of the first one i think it might be the same one as i have, it is the same style as a koralia??
If so they work fine and are better than the conventional powerheads like you linked too in the 2nd link.
 
Anyone? :unsure:

The auction ends soon and I want to know if this powerhead is any good?

Thanks!

-FHM
 
Thank you very much for your response!

I am going to buy it right now!

Thanks again!

-FHM
 

Most reactions

Back
Top