Help Me Name My Cute Oscar

i really think its a funky name tho

it has a nice novelty about it

Sushi

and it rolls off the tongue
 
i really think its a funky name tho

it has a nice novelty about it

Sushi

and it rolls off the tongue

Rolls of the tongue and down your throat.

Gzz for mentioning Nemo youve started them off now :|
 
What if "Herman" turns out to be a female??....Then "Penelope" would be more fitting....
 
I know...thats what makes it a good name...


like shark bait on finding nemo

Logic behind that is that if my mum names me Fillet'O'Fish it would be a good name

I bet your real name is Neville! :D

Close but no cigar

"The boy's name Edmund \e-dmu-nd, ed-mund\ is pronounced ED-mund. It is of Old German origin, and its meaning is "wealthy guard". Name of a popular and sainted king of the East Angles in the ninth century. Astronomer Edmund Halley; poet Edmund Spenser; explorer Sir Edmund Hillary; Governor Edmund "Pat" Brown; Senator Edmund Muskie."
 
I know...thats what makes it a good name...


like shark bait on finding nemo

Logic behind that is that if my mum names me Fillet'O'Fish it would be a good name

I bet your real name is Neville! :D

Close but no cigar

"The boy's name Edmund \e-dmu-nd, ed-mund\ is pronounced ED-mund. It is of Old German origin, and its meaning is "wealthy guard". Name of a popular and sainted king of the East Angles in the ninth century. Astronomer Edmund Halley; poet Edmund Spenser; explorer Sir Edmund Hillary; Governor Edmund "Pat" Brown; Senator Edmund Muskie."

Huh? I dont know what that is meant to mean, but I will humour you anyway LOL!!
*CoughweirdoCough*
 
I know...thats what makes it a good name...


like shark bait on finding nemo

Logic behind that is that if my mum names me Fillet'O'Fish it would be a good name

I bet your real name is Neville! :D

Close but no cigar

"The boy's name Edmund \e-dmu-nd, ed-mund\ is pronounced ED-mund. It is of Old German origin, and its meaning is "wealthy guard". Name of a popular and sainted king of the East Angles in the ninth century. Astronomer Edmund Halley; poet Edmund Spenser; explorer Sir Edmund Hillary; Governor Edmund "Pat" Brown; Senator Edmund Muskie."

Huh? I dont know what that is meant to mean, but I will humour you anyway LOL!!
*CoughweirdoCough*

Its not very hard to understand really, Its my name to put it simply.
 
Do i get away with being thick by explaining that Im a 21 yr old blonde? Duz that earn me brownie points? No?? Ah well, worth a try.
 
But then again, if confirmed male, consider either Cyrral, Gustav (german ring to it) or Steward....
 
you cant call him sushi!!!!! aww poor fish would be watching the lid of the tank constantly, " will it be today?" the sign of a pencil ( never mind a pair of chopstix) would send him insane :lol:

" whats for dinner love ?"
"well i thought we`d give sushi a try"


ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo
 
you cant call him sushi!!!!! aww poor fish would be watching the lid of the tank constantly, " will it be today?" the sign of a pencil ( never mind a pair of chopstix) would send him insane :lol:

" whats for dinner love ?"
"well i thought we`d give sushi a try"


ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo

"Ace hands Shelagh her pill that she forgot to take" :shifty:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top