Help Me Name My Cute Oscar

Not gonna lie. I suggested Billiam (Like William, but like Will can be called Bill), however, this morning I named my angelfish Herman, so its mighty coincidental that thats a name ur considering, and I believe its a spectacular name. Tha names is worth a million bucks.
 
nice, about the same as jambo. when you have decided use the web page at the bottom of my banner, its really easy and u can vary what you want on there, i find it great :)
 
Some good names coming through,

im quite attached to the name Ozzy...but i am also thinking Troy?
 
but Peter dont like herman

Thats his choice, If he wants to deprive Herman of his only chance to be something in the world and scar him with a name like Ozzy (Like W T F mate?!) then be my guest.....

He will always be Herman in my eyes
 
I would call him Temper, not sure why but i just think it would looks written on a banner of his picture :good:

EDIT, looking at him again it looks like he has one.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top