meyerev
New Member
I know i read that archers can get teritorial and it happened about a month ago
but then i added a fake plant that reached the top of the tank and it seemed to solve the problem
but now my smaller archer is not letting my larger archer near the top of the tank
any ideas or suggestions
Thanks
M
but then i added a fake plant that reached the top of the tank and it seemed to solve the problem
but now my smaller archer is not letting my larger archer near the top of the tank
any ideas or suggestions
Thanks
M
, I gave away my smaller more aggressive fish. But it turned out great I havnt seen my large archer eat in a while and it was quite, I think i spelled this wrong, exciting. First he jumped about 4 inches, 10 cm, out of the water for a cricket and then with deadly accuracy shot a cricket into the water in about a six shot succession. Still sad for having to give one away, but it was for the greater good!







