Helloooo!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fogonthetay

Reaction score
I am new! I love tropical fish and bettas! my dream is to set up a marine tank one day :love: anyway helloo!

Helo again. I should have read this first. :p

Hello FOTT,

...and welcome to the nuthouse! lol. :laugh:

Hope you enjoy your stay! ;)

:D Hi fogonthetay, welcome to the madhouse!! :laugh: I think you may be from the Perth/Dundee area, anyway there are a few Scots on this board so make yourself at home. :thumbs: Mac.

WOW a welcome and a half! :) Please call me foggy, its easier (thats my usual forum name).
I am indeed in the dundee area.I currently have a tropical tank, a coldwater tank and my betta (with dante the newt).
My tropical tank I share with my boyfreind therefore Im not allowed to clean it out,shame 8)
my betta is MINE though!! I love them to bits and want LOTS-well one or two anyway (hoping some of you happy lot may be able to help there!) :p

Just a quick hello and welcome.
Funnily enough we just left Tayside this morning and we are in the North York Moors this evening.
Will chat to you later.

Hey Foggy welcome to the house of nuts. I mean that in the most true sence. We are a bunch of nutty mutts. We also like to have a bunch of fun and would like it if you would join in. Rose

Welcome Foggy :)

Hey DL you were in our area and didn't pop in to say hi - how could you??? :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back