Hello!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MaritimeMermaid83

Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hi Im MaritimeMermaid83

Im new to Fish Forums and love all things aquatic! (I am a Pisces ;)) I've dibble dabbled in the aquarium hobby off and on (although not to the extent I have been in the last 2 years) and would love to take in any and all Knowledge in the hobby. The greatest part about this hobby? There is always something new to learn which I love! Currently Im dealing with only freshwater aquariums but would love to at some point try my very first saltwater aquarium but that is something for future projects. Interested in chatting about all things aquariums or just obsessed like I am, you can find me here :)

Hi Im MaritimeMermaid83

Im new to Fish Forums and love all things aquatic! (I am a Pisces ;)) I've dibble dabbled in the aquarium hobby off and on (although not to the extent I have been in the last 2 years) and would love to take in any and all Knowledge in the hobby. The greatest part about this hobby? There is always something new to learn which I love! Currently Im dealing with only freshwater aquariums but would love to at some point try my very first saltwater aquarium but that is something for future projects. Interested in chatting about all things aquariums or just obsessed like I am, you can find me here :)
Welcome to the forum!!

Yup, we're all obsessed with aquariums here 😅

:hi:

LOL! If you DO try a salt water tank remember one VERY important thing! ;) If just adding water to top off the tank, not an actual water change, only add fresh water. Water evaporates, salt does not. ;)

Welcome to TFF

Be sure to vote in our exciting Tank of the Year Tournament.

Well, hi & welcome to our forum... :hi:
And yes, you're right... there's always something new to learn...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back